- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-02T22:15:02.000Z
Governor's Office five year IT roadmap
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-17T18:48:24.000Z
Demographic Income Profile 81003 2013
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-19T17:14:38.000Z
Monthly Oil Price Index FY 2008-2009 as reported by the Colorado Oil & Gas Conservation Commission
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-16T17:23:39.000Z
Governor’s Revenue and Economic Forecast
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-28T17:47:03.000Z
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T21:01:10.000Z
Colorado residents and visitors are well served by dedicated volunteer search and rescue teams, but mission costs are often in the thousands of dollars. By purchasing a CORSAR card you are contributing to the Search and Rescue Fund, which will reimburse these teams for costs incurred in your search and rescue. Funds remaining at the end of the year are used to help pay for training and equipment for these teams. Anyone with a current hunting/fishing license, or boat, snowmobile, ATV registration is already covered by the fund. The card is not insurance and does not reimburse individuals nor does it pay for medical transport. Medical transport includes helicopter flights or ground ambulance. If aircraft are used as a search vehicle, those costs are reimbursed by the fund. If the aircraft becomes a medical transport due to a medical emergency, the medical portion of the transport is not covered. The CORSAR cards are available for $3 for one year and $12 for five years, and can be purchased at over 300 retailers in the state.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-18T16:34:51.000Z
Colorado Benefits Management System (CBMS) June 2012 quarterly report to the State of Colorado Legislature Joint Budget Committee describing operations, improvements, and planning with a focus on system improvements to technology and service.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-10T00:52:54.000Z
Marijuana related arrests in the State of Colorado as reported by the Colorado Department of Public Safety and Colorado Bureau of Investigations
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-07T16:36:26.000Z
ALL OCCURRENCES REPORTED BY ALL FACILITIES (Assisted Living Residences, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Group homes for developmentally disabled individuals, ICFIID, Dialysis Centers, Home Health Agencies, Hospitals - Acute, Hospitals - Psych, Hospice, Long Term Care/Nursing Homes).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-31T21:07:05.000Z
Monthly Oil Price Index FY 2000-2001 as reported by the Colorado Oil & Gas Conservation Commission