- API data.countyofriverside.us | Last Updated 2019-11-13T16:14:45.000Z
County of Riverside Open Expenditures
- API data.countyofriverside.us | Last Updated 2017-04-10T16:51:25.000Z
City of Riverside Potential Fiber Hut Locations 2-2017
- API data.countyofriverside.us | Last Updated 2017-06-01T14:50:54.000Z
This data is recorded in the Riverside University Health Systems-BH electronic health record. The report is an aggregated summary of the unduplicated clients served by RUHS-BH in a Fiscal Year. The data set is a de-indentified extraction of the unduplicated clients served in a Fiscal Year and includes the characteristics of the population including: age; Race/Ethnicity, Gender, Geographic Region of County (Desert, Western, Mid-County); Education (18-59yr olds); Martial Status; and Primary Diagnosis.
- API data.countyofriverside.us | Last Updated 2019-11-13T16:37:23.000Z
Open Budget - Operating Expenses July 1st 2018 thru October 8th 2019
- API data.countyofriverside.us | Last Updated 2019-11-13T16:42:30.000Z
Open Data - Operating Revenues July 1st 2018 thru October 8th 2019
- API data.countyofriverside.us | Last Updated 2017-06-01T16:08:43.000Z
This data is collected from the dispatch data of Riverside County's primary contracted 9-1-1 medical response provider, American Medical Response (AMR). It is the interval that ambulance crews and patients are retained past the initial 30 minutes after arrival to the Emergency Department. This data is used to evaluate hospital Emergency Department compliance with the offload standard and evaluate how the impact of offload delays may be affecting the 9-1-1 response system.