- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2020-09-01T16:33:45.000Z
Open Budget dataset for expense
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-07-27T17:08:32.000Z
This dataset provides a historical summary of the number of transactions processed on a monthly basis and the number of checks, Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs), or wires processed on a monthly basis. This data is indicative of the workload of the City's accounts payable function.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-03-14T13:48:17.000Z
This is the City's calendar year 2017 annual operating budget. The information includes a breakdown by fund, category, department, division, and expense type. The City's total CY2017 expense budget is $444.88 million and the CY2017 revenue budget is $442.30 million.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2017-09-22T17:08:45.000Z
These are the projects that the City is projecting to borrow for in calendar year 2017. These projects include both capital upgrade and maintenance projects from a variety of departments that reinvest in the City's infrastructure.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2020-07-13T16:37:13.000Z
Naperville has an annual tree sale for residents.This dataset tracks annual tree sale volumes and analyzes the cumulative stormwater, energy and carbon dioxide (CO2) benefits of the trees since 2010 based on on the National Tree Benefits Calculator (http://www.treebenefits.com/calculator/).
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-09-05T18:47:19.000Z
This dataset is the result of an impact of analysis of special events in the downtown. The analysis found here (https://data.naperville.il.us/stories/s/nuvp-g4r9) investigates the impact of special events on the availability of parking and on tax revenues. This dataset covers the 2016 and 2017 calendar years. Each day includes information about any special events that took place that day, as well as impacts to parking at each of the three parking facilities in the downtown.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2020-06-19T21:48:39.000Z
A garage, lot, or individual parking space that is intended for parking motor vehicles.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2020-09-01T16:39:33.000Z
Open Budget Revenues dataset
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2017-06-06T18:33:58.900Z
The City of Naperville conducted a citizen satisfaction survey in 2016 to solicit feedback on public works, transportation, public safety, utility services and public information practices.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-09-05T19:29:37.000Z
The number of Pace routes in Naperville and the number of Naperville riders utilizing Pace.