- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2016-02-29T19:38:03.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2018-12-17T19:07:59.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2014-06-17T00:24:06.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2018-10-01T22:14:37.000Z
The equal access accommodations Indicator is measured by comparing the percent of public contact position (PCP) employees who speak Spanish to the percent of Spanish speakers who have limited English proficiency (LEP) citywide. The Equal Access to Services Ordinance includes a requirement for City departments to offer bilingual services based on citywide demographics. In FY2016-2017, the two languages required by the ordinance were Spanish and Chinese. We chose to measure Spanish-speaking PCP employees for this Indicator because Spanish speakers comprise a larger proportion of the population.
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2018-10-01T22:14:18.000Z
Bus frequency is measured as the average number of buses per hour along routes in and surrounding census tracts. For this Indicator, 100ft buffers were created around each group of census tracts in order to capture bus routes that did not fall completely inside census tract boundaries but were still important to include because they were very close. For each group of census tracts, bus frequency was averaged, taking into account the length of the route.
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2013-10-16T19:34:09.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2018-10-01T22:14:32.000Z
This Indicator measures the percent of the population that does not have health insurance coverage by race/ethnicity.
Campaign Finance - FPPC Form 496 - Late Independent Expenditure Report - Independent Expenditures Madedata.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:13:59.000Z
This dataset includes all itemized late independent expenditures ($1000 or more) e-filed on Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) Form 496 Late Independent Expenditures Report from 2011 to the present. The data is current as of the last modified date on this dataset. See the data key for column definitions: https://data.sfgov.org/Ethics/Campaign-Finance-Data-Key/wygs-cc76
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2019-11-25T23:51:17.000Z
Parking citations in Oakland from 2019. Data has been cleaned of personal information but data entry errors still remain. Approximately ~92% of citation addresses matched when geocoded. Refer to Status and Score fields to determine estimated accuracy. Last updated: 11/25/2019
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2014-06-10T10:29:23.000Z