- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-07T15:00:30.000Z
The median cost of living and median income data. Cost of living data by cost category, family size, and household composition (e.g. the number of workers). Income data is the median for households and median for families across all household and family sizes and compositions.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-09-18T13:11:52.000Z
The Pedestrian Bike Systems (PBS) data set contains line data that represents non-motorized-wheeled (bike, rollerblade, skateboard, etc.) and pedestrian transit routes. Some of the sidewalk and trail locations were originally digitized from Ramsey County 2003 aerial photography DOQs.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2020-01-23T05:51:47.000Z
Expenditures includes the financial transactions conducted by the county. Names in some of the transactions have been redacted to protect individual names when providing them may violate privacy as per HIPPA, MGDPA, or other regulations. In these cases, the vendor name is replaced with the description of the account and "(redacted)".
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-12-18T19:05:10.730Z
Child Care Assistance programs and the Basic Sliding Fee wait list.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-11-18T21:49:31.000Z
Volume and type of pre-demolition hazardous waste removed from sites prior to their scheduled demolition. This could include asbestos, appliances, mercury containing devices, paint, solvents and other waste products. This is required for residential and commercial/industrial demolition projects.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-09-18T13:30:45.000Z
Dataset showing the percentage of a family’s income dedicated to the combined cost of housing and transportation in a given location. Because what is “affordable” is different for everyone, you can choose among a diverse set of family profiles—which vary by household income, size, and number of commuters—and see the affordability landscape for each one in Ramsey County. For this example, moderate income families with household income no greater than 80 percent of area median income are used.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-15T20:42:36.000Z
The county conducts aerial surveys each winter to measure population levels. Deer population goals are set on an annual basis based on the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources' recommendations for a healthy deer herd. 2002, 2005, 2012, 2015 and 2017 had insufficient snow cover and aerial deer surveys were unable to be completed or incomplete data was gathered.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-21T20:05:31.000Z
Annual summary of hazardous waste delivered to the county's Very Small Quantity Generator (VSQG) collection site by businesses and others who are eligible for VSQG status under federal regulations.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-02T20:43:47.000Z
Social Services expenditures broken out by service area and personnel and administrative costs and contracted and other service costs.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-03-08T19:24:13.000Z
Program participant information on people served in Financial Assistance programs, such as cash, food, and medical assistance as well as the Family Homelessness Prevention and Assistance Program.